Week 26. Seemed like a very long week. Probably has something to do with the weather. Cloudy and drizzly for the most part. Next week looks promising though. Thanks Tamara for the pictures.
//Thoughts this week//
- We passed the 100 days left mark. I think we're at 93 or something :)
- Baby seems to love kicking on my left side. Sometimes it tickles.
- Came across this blog this week - "Reasons My Son is Crying" - pretty hilarious. Wondering if that will be my little one / hoping it won't be.
- Gestational Diabetes test was terrible. The drink really is bad. And the wait at the office is worse. They should give special chairs and blankets for people forced to wait in the waiting room for hours on end. Also popcorn.
- Next week I enter the last trimester.